Instagram Blog Selects
- Art— Richard Tuttle’s “I Don’t Know . The Weave of Textile Language”
- Photography—A Poetic Take on Scotland’s Landscapes with @jamwrights, Morning and Last Light with @wheredidyouparkthearknoah
- Video—Creating Mini-Documentaries of the Day with Gerik Parmele
- Craft—Extreme Pumpkin Carving with @jon_neill
- Travel—Spotlight on Romania
- Small business— London’s @globemakers keep an old tradition alive
- Teens— Finding My Own Voice to Make a Difference, by @gallagher_anais
- Series—#WhyIMove, #hashtaghighlight
Art Wednesday (freelance contributor, 2012-2015): Arts and Culture online magazine, no longer online. Some archived reviews here.
- The Rodin Project, Russell Maliphant
- Sutra, Sidi Larbi Cherkeoui & Antony Gormley
- Two Cigarettes in the Dark, Tanztheater Wuppertal Pina Bausch company
- The Great Gatsby, Northern Ballet
The Guardian (select contributions from 2010-2013):
- The Factory, Earthfall
- Revelations, Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater
- Double Bill and Dance Roads, Welsh Independent Dance
- Cruel, Companhia de Danca
- Magia de la Danza Ballet Nacional De Cuba
WalesOnline (dance blogger, 2008-2009). Some archived blogposts here.
Birmingham Post and Mail (dance blogger, 2008). Some archived posts here.
Instagram Blog (writer, editor, producer, 2013-2016):
#WhyIMove, six posts
Author + editor of a new series for @instagram featuring dancers and choreographers from across the globe exploring about the emotional quality dance and performance.
- Demystifying the Ballet World with @ericunderwood
- Telling Stories Without Words with @omarzrobles
- Exploding into the Air with @jacobjonasthecompany
- How I Shoot: @darian_volkova’s Dancers
Strictly Come Dancing, The Guardian (TV&Culture, blogger 2012)
Interview with Carlos Acosta, The Guardian (Cardiff Local blog, beatblogger 2010-2011)
Interview with Birmingham Royal Ballet’s Tom Rogers, WestMidlandsDance.com (site editor 2009-2010)